Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I understand i hate me so much as well. Self hate anger turned inward so hard to explain to others. I hope you can somehow just release this anger venting helps like you are doing now. writing helps Our hate for ourselves is hidden so well no one sees it but us. Please know no one hates you here let it out let all the dam pain out so it doesn't eat you up inside take care.

I understand i hate me so much as well. Self hate anger turned inward so hard to explain to others. I hope you can somehow just release this anger venting helps like you are doing now. writing helps Our hate for ourselves is hidden so well no one sees it but us. Please know no one hates you here let it out let all the dam pain out so it doesn't eat you up inside take care.
Thank you Violet. There is no place where people do not hate each other. All hate is just under moderation at here.

You've never done anything to me. I have no reason to hate you.
I hate people who do not hate people who they do not even know and when they learn know those people they hate them anyway.

I hate people who do not hate me right away because that hurt more when people start to hate me after they know me.

shades

Staff Alumni
People are reaching out to you here Sammako...we do not hate you...just trying to figure out why you hate yourself! Also, I looked very closely...they are not making fun of your english...your english is just fine.

If you ever want to pm with me it's ok. I understand your english and you are doing the right thing by posting here. Want to talk to you and try to understand you better. :hug:

You have lots of friends here!

Mike

No thank you. I have seen earlier that you do not understand me at all. I also do not want any visitor messages, I have chooced that option. I hope also modes would honor that.

morning rush

wow I'm the exact opposite...

I hate people who look at me and hate me before even knowing me...I mean I haven't even done anything yet and they hate me? wow how shallow are they...nothing to envy them that's for sure...those people are miserable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00