Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. overdrive82891

overdrive82891 New Member

I feel a lot of pressure at school with all my friends dating someone, and me being the only single one out of all of us. I got cheated on 2 years ago, and ran into my ex today and it brought back really bad flashbacks. My family tends to get mad at me and call me negative names, to the point of where I go into my room and cut myself with anything sharp that I can find. I have chronic depression, and all of this puts me even more in the dumps, I just feel like ending it all since i have nothing left to live for.

2. satyesu

satyesu Member

I don't want to get religious, but as a metaphor "God" has three answers - "yes, no and wait." You'll meet someone but you need to stop looking and live life. Do extracurriculars/clubs. Get a hobby. Get around people and stop looking, and you'll find him/her before you know it.

3. overdrive82891

overdrive82891 New Member

It's like really I'm not a bad guy or anything, it's just I always feel I get the short ends of everything. I just feel like by killing myself, I won't have to deal with negativity from family about me, I feel so hated when they do that.

4. satyesu

satyesu Member

Are you old enough to drive? Do lots of stuff after school, or if you're not ride with a friend. As for girls, my dad told me the jerks get the girls 'cause they're full of themselves and aren't afraid to ask. The reverse is true. Those girls are just as anxious as you are. Go talk to 'em! Never gonna be a better time :)

What kind of negativity is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.