1. Life is Dead

Life is Dead Active Member

Boy A and Girl A are a happy couple. They're so happy together that they decide to get married in the distant future. Eventually, Boy A is separated from Girl A for circumstantial reasons. While physically apart, Girl A meets Boy B. This made Boy A very sad. Girl A then says she will return to Boy A if he becomes happy. "How can I be happy when you're with someone else?" Boy A says. Eventually, Boy A tries to get over Girl A with Girl B, but Boy A's love for Girl A ruined it. Later, Boy A found out that Boy B sexually attacked Girl A and she was hurt very badly emotionally. Boy A comforts Girl A and even forgives her for everything that happened with Boy B as long as Boy A and Girl A can return to how things once were.

Eventually, Boy A starts feeling that Girl A doesn't want to be with him any more. Girl A tries to deny it. So, Boy A gives Girl A a bit of "breathing room", but then Girl A immediately bolts away from Boy A, leaving him for good...

Looking back... I guess I should have known this would happen if Girl A still wanted to be with Boy B even after what he did to her... The biggest thing the hurt her was that he never spoke to her again after it...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

She is traumatized she needs time to heal get help for her from a professional i hope she gets help maybe in time after she heals they will be a reunion again of some sort. let her heal and you heal as well okay take time just for you do something just for you okay
  3. Life is Dead

Life is Dead Active Member

No... She isn't traumatized. She's actually happy... About everything.
    The only thing she regrets is letting him go a little too far with her, but... Well, in a way, it was an "attack", but, also in a way, it was just... "going with the flow". She LET him do all of it...
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

if this is so then she was not attacked then she and him belong to eachother and you deserve someone better someone who will respect you and care abt you as you do them If it went to far then she did not want it and he took advantage of her and she will and is traumatized but only she knows that take care of you okay please
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Sounds like Boy A is better off without Girl A....doesn't sound like she knows what she wants....
    i know how hard it is having a relationship breakup but give yourself time to heal....
    concentrate on yourself and feeling better....
    take care...
  6. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Sounds like girl A is a manipulative Slore. Boy A should forget about her, never talk to her again and find someone better.