Mean funny pranks you have done before??

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Marathon-Running-Bunny, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any mean and funny pranks you have done on someone before?

I have used to put squashed bananas into the inside of my classmate's shoe and the moment she put on the shoe, her expression is priceless.. Lol.. Come to think of it right now, I am still laughing at the prank..

2. Brokengirl123

Brokengirl123 Well-Known Member

^^^ Ha that made me lmao!!!

I walked by my friends office when she was at the photocopier and hid the other half of her sandwich in her bottom drawer inside a big security type tin.

BUT she has so much flipping crap in her drawers that she never looked in there and couldn't find the sandwich...she told me at the end of the day! LMAO!! Kinda felt bad then though...so I bought her a galaxy caramel bar to say sorry. lol!!!!!

:laugh:

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Nothing as good as these I guess...lol. There was a student teacher at my school who was annoying and always called me out in class. Well, I was at computer class and some girl found him on a dating site. I told my friend and we told the teacher, then he embarrassed the student teacher in front of the whole class...lol. He took his ad off the site but I guess he's married now, so good for him.

Once I told my sister that our bird died...I cried and everything, but she didn't believe me. One April Fool's I told my friend something involving the pope, I forgot what it was but he actually believed me. So yeah, I usually pull lame pranks and need better ideas lol.

4. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

Our band class once put a whoopee cushion and a microphone under the band directors seat. Although that prank is pretty old it was still hilarious. Especially since it was so loud with the microphone. It was hilarious.

5. kittenette

kittenette Well-Known Member

my friends tried to prank me by covering my door in cling film and sticky tape so that i would walk into when i came out my room and then taped themselves to the wall pretending that someone else did it...

however i wasn't in my room and another friend was coming over to visit so she came round to discover my two friends taped to the wall... kind of backfired on them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.