Meaningless and pointless happy life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ChrisLight, Aug 10, 2016.

1. ChrisLight

ChrisLight New Member

Hello.
    My names Chris. Hope I find you well.

I'm posting here because maybe someone will either enlighten me or maybe I will shine a light for you.

I'm 42 years old and ive learnt a thing or two in this life. About life.

The most beautiful lesson I've learnt is that everything passes. Nothing is worth dwelling on due to its transcient nature. It comes, and goes.

That includes all thoughts and feelings.

It's a beautiful and amazing clarity that's always present.

However. In this light of my being there are other people that are struggling deeply in mental drama etc and this troubles me deeply.

It's a strange thing to be completely sane and free from you're own psychological drama only to take on that of others and still feel burdened.

Any comments of input will be met by love and gratitude.

See everything like space. Empty. And things that appear, have no effect on that space. You are like space.

Chris.

2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Chris and welcome to SF. I am not sure what brings you to our community, but we dont turn anyone away without good cause. Please tell me its not going to be a religious thing, the forum owners dont go in for it usually. We are neutral as theres such a huge mix of members here with a multitude of faiths and beliefs and its not fair to promote them all so we go for promoting none. Just felt it needed saying. My apologies if I am mistaken.

I am not sure "drama" is a good word to use. I dont think mental health issues are very dramatic myself, I think they are more traumatic dont you?

But regardless. I look forward to reading more from you so I too can become more enlightened.

chiaroscura likes this.
  3. chiaroscura

chiaroscura BestTimePlantTree?100 YearsAgo. NextBestTime?Now. SF Supporter

What SinisterKid said. Welcome, Chris, and tell us more about you. We care for everyone who needs or wants help and compassion.