The thing i want will forever be without reach
Cant take it right now
Wish my feelings would be stolen from me
So that i wont be reminded of how crap my life is

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
*hugs* not sure what to say except we are here for you. Make small goals then develop them into bigger ones, you might hit some bumps along the way but you'll still get to your destination. You're certainly not alone in the way you feel.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
Jaz read the book the The Road Less Traveled by Scott Peck, it's one of the best books I ever read. He is a well renowned psychotherapist, the book has deep insight into the human condition and I enjoyed reading about the case studies he wrote about some of the patients he had over the years. Its $9.95 on Amazon.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
Jaz If I you would allow me to make a suggestion, you should try and write a book you seem pretty insightful and see things introspectively, maybe even a fan fiction book would be worth writing if your into that

Jaz

Seems intresting and 9.99$ isnt bad. Also thanks for the suggestion and compliment. I actually written stories im the past and i sometimes write poetry but usually if im feeling depressed. But thanks again,it brought a needed smile on my face

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
Life does suck sometimes or all the time but we can help you work that out.

Everything does sometime seem meaningless, the only way I can help you with that one if you don't have someone or something to give it meaning it do your best to survive and try whatever coping skills that help you get by, mine is watching Youtube and playing chess.

You should never accept that nothing good will come out of your life you are what it good that has came out of Life.

Material things you can't take with you when this life is over anyways. Having things is overrated you are alive and here with us. I'll add that like to me doing laundry is a baby step if I lose motivation it makes me feel like I accomplished something. Nothing happens all at once especially if your suffering it takes time.

Why do you feel you'll end up alone for the rest of your life. You will find someone, there is someone for everyone.

Sometimes you have to lower your expectations in life and then you can obtain some of the things you want faster.

Have you tried to see a psychiatrist and or therapist they take medicaid and insurance and are not even that expensive to see them out of pocket.

You can put a block on your feeling if you dwell on the bad thoughts you just have to clear your mind and try different coping skills to get you by and it helps to do what Petal said Make small goals then develop them into bigger ones. I'm sorry your feeling this way. Take care Lots of love, Ryan

Jaz

Thank you guys for that,ive been trying to do that for the longest but the first thing i do is run or bury my problems,its my failsafe coping method and as a result,i close myself off to the world. Ive had been in relationships but they never worked out so far. Im afraid of getting hurt and ive opened up but i still have 50 walls up. What you and petal said makes sense so maybe if i start to do things that are meaningful to feel accomplished. I watch YouTube videos,my favorites when im feeling down.i really should start writing again,that's always helped but like i said,i usually attempt to run or bury my problems. Its an automatic failsafe that ive been trying to change

foreverbeach11

Hi Jaz, Life can really be hard at times. I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Have you considered making positive confessions? Maybe making positive confessions would help you feel a little better. There is hope for your future. Maybe try writing about how you would like your life to be. You are important and your life is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00