Meaningless...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Ronnoc3, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronnoc3

Ronnoc3 Active Member

Hello all it has been a while since i have posted a thread on these forums as my life has been on a rise but that has sort of hit an end.
    There's nothing overly wrong with my life, I have a couple of friends, i feel safe at home and i am off college at the moment so I'm not stressed about that...
    I just have this weird feeling recently, i suppose its been here for a while its really hard to explain... Its like, i am bored... but so completely bored that it drives me crazy... But unlike when you normally get bored, this feeling stays with me no matter what i do. I can go out with friends, go to concerts or whatever i want but the feeling remains. In the end i often just stay at home literally doing nothing because it feels the same as when i am doing something...
    I really just want to know if anyone can relate... i just miss being able to have fun and laugh.
    Thank you for reading

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i guess you could say i can relate some, but it doesn't stop me from doing things. i feel like that's the only way it will change is if i do something. maybe someday it will. i don't know. :please: take care

3. Ronnoc3

Ronnoc3 Active Member

Maybe one day, but at the moment it doesn't so it gives me no insentive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.