1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meaningless...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Ronnoc3, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronnoc3

Ronnoc3 Active Member

Hello all it has been a while since i have posted a thread on these forums as my life has been on a rise but that has sort of hit an end.
    There's nothing overly wrong with my life, I have a couple of friends, i feel safe at home and i am off college at the moment so I'm not stressed about that...
    I just have this weird feeling recently, i suppose its been here for a while its really hard to explain... Its like, i am bored... but so completely bored that it drives me crazy... But unlike when you normally get bored, this feeling stays with me no matter what i do. I can go out with friends, go to concerts or whatever i want but the feeling remains. In the end i often just stay at home literally doing nothing because it feels the same as when i am doing something...
    I really just want to know if anyone can relate... i just miss being able to have fun and laugh.
    Thank you for reading

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i guess you could say i can relate some, but it doesn't stop me from doing things. i feel like that's the only way it will change is if i do something. maybe someday it will. i don't know. :please: take care

3. Ronnoc3

Ronnoc3 Active Member

Maybe one day, but at the moment it doesn't so it gives me no insentive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.