medical advise please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Malcontent, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

:unsure: Got up this morning and I'm seriously dizzy, sounds are echoey and it's hard to move. I've been up for over an hour and it's nt gone away. I've also got abdominal pain again. I haven't od'ed or anything like that. I know there are some people with medical training here, so can anyone advise me on wht to do?

Thabks
    Mal

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

You need to go to that GP/dr. That doesn't sound good.. could be a number of things... get it checked hun. :hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Mally, get to the docs...that aint right.

4. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Mal what did they say when you were recently in the hospital for your abdominal pains? I suggest you get checked out with the doctor and/or A&E asap...

:hug:

5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Mal,
    This sounds like an inner ear problem Mal, maybe an infection, is your ear painful at all?
    Have you been to see the doctor today?

:hug: Hazel

6. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Well upper-class twit of the year here tried to carry on as normal and ended up collapsing and got taken to hospital. To cut a long story short I had seriously low blood sugar and need to have my insulin levels tested tomorrow. The tests I had last time found a mass in my abdoman which is causing the pain, and is probably linked somehow to this.

But I'm ok :smile:

7. ybt

ybt Guest

hah, nice use of upper class twit of the year reference

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awwww. poor malleh. :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.