Medical Problems

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kiba, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Yea.. I've been dealing with a lot of medical problems.. And I have been limited lately.

~6 months ago i was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia
    ~October I was diagnosed with Anemia
    ~November I was diagnosed with Severe Sleep apnea with 47 episodes an hour

My service dog started having medical problems with pain in her back end and she has become reactive also. She isn't really able to work at all.
    Now I'm going thru a FM flare.. It's a chore to even just take her to the pet store a block away WITH a cane.. :'( yes I gave in to a cane..

I'm not even sure honestly if fibromyalgia is really the cause. Thats just what they say. But I have a myriad of symptoms. Joint cracking and painful, now somehow anemic. Breathing issues? I can't seem to loose weight. Even though I limit my eating. The anemia might have something to do with it? I don't know.. But I hate complaining.. Because everyone just gets angry at me. But sometimes I just don't know what else to say. I'm so tired. I don't feel like I can fully explain all the symptoms right now.. and it's not about that. I just feel so alone.

I feel so alone and like a peice of crap. because I keep wanting to just say it's all in my head. And because I want to say something but there is nothing to say. I don't like how un-functional I am right now. But am I? Whatever..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Kiba i am so sorry to hear you feel so alone with your illness It is an illness that can drain you so much Just know i understand and so do many who have it
    With the eating try to get a nutritionist on board ok because sometimes eating less can cause weight gain as it slows your metabolism down
    I hope you can get some rest if you need it rest ok hugs
  3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Thanks. I plan on taking an epsom salt bath. Maybe going to bed early tonight.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you got a good sleep and feel a little better today
  5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

nothing but nightmares about being treated like I'm stupid. :( Because I can't advocate or say anything in the dreams (and sometimes irl) without my Service Dog as support anymore. I feel like such crap piece of shit now..