Medical profession let down... now too late

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Angelique, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelique

Angelique Active Member

I have been asking for help for over 3 years now.... I haven't been able to get it and tried everything... I rang every number in the book and either I wasnt entitled to it, it wasnt available for me at the time I could attend, I couldn't afford it or the promise of getting back to me never happened.

Now no longer working on a sickness benefit and now injured as well.... here I am 7 months after having been put off work to get help and still waiting.

I'm still without a counsellor, I thought finally at least I got help in the way of physio for my physical injuries but no, that has stopped before it could get started because she refused to treat me because she was concerned for my safety due to my anxiety issues, concerned for my health and safety she urgently contacted the Crisis Team, my GP and Community Mental Health..... that was more than 2 weeks ago and still not even a phone call... the mental health nurse has been requested twice by my doctor to see and assess me and nothing!

Now I can no longer speak..... and I have no desire to speak to these people anymore. So after all the years of asking and asking it's too late I have lost faith and trust in everyone and lost my voice....

I'm not going to be able to see or talk with anyone before Christmas and this time will be a specially difficult time for me to survive through, I will be alone after all my family ostrasizing me...

I am so heartbroken, so scared and so alone..... I feel nothing can mend my broken heart and faith in people..... I am lingering just wondering when I will end this as I can't go on feeling this broken and hurt.

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Hi Angelique - I'm glad you're here. Have you tried going to a hospital emergency room (I don't know if they're similar to ones in the States) ?

I'm sorry I don't have THE answer for you, but I can tell you you're in a community of caring indivduals, where you can at least get support and encouragement.

Maybe some here is from your country and can provide more info on your treatment options.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.