Medication Changes Triggering Suicidal Thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by walkingintheshadows, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I guess this isn't going to be read. I don't even know if I need it to be read. I just need to type. I need to self destruct. I need to so badly. Everything is becoming overwhelming, like it always does. I can't cope with day to day life. Only a few minutes ago I was completely fine. I felt happy, relaxed and motivated to do my work and just be normal. Now suddenly I would give anything to swallow several bottles of pills and end it all. Even when I'm at my happiest I would choose death over life. This is all just bullshit. Life is bullshit. i don't know why people enjoy it. Probably because they don't hate themselves. I'm just blabbing now. I need to talk to someone but I have no one to talk to. I'm completely alone all of the time with my thoughts. I NEED TO DIE.

2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Hey, This Is being read. I've been like that too, Just needed to type, to say something, to do something. How about talking, typing is another way of doing that. Besides lots of people don't want to be bothered but someone like us. It isn't neat, it isn't kewl. Hey If you want I'm here, I'm new to been 3 long days for me. I had a hard time finding my way around. Yeah? So you don't have to be alone for a little while anyways. so say what up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.