Medication Is Bullshit

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FarBeyondGone, Apr 30, 2008.

1. FarBeyondGone

FarBeyondGone Active Member

I Am So Fucking Tired Of Eating Fucking Pills I Might As Well Go In The Yard And Eat Handfuls Of Dirt It Would Have The Same Effect
  2. FarBeyondGone

I Feel Like Snorting My Prozac
  3. Agrigor

Agrigor Active Member

Tell your doctor the fluoxitine isn't working. Many people need to try many different medications before finding the one that works.
  4. FarBeyondGone

it doesnt matter none of it is going to work ill be six feet under
  5. Agrigor

Agrigor Active Member

Nearly all people suffering from depression, or whatever it is you have, find medication that works.
  6. FarBeyondGone

you said "nearly all" not "all"
  7. Agrigor

Agrigor Active Member

I am, unfortunately, amongst those that medication isn't helping. Odds are, however, you would not share in this fate if you gave it a chance to come to fruition.
  8. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

I happen to agree with the dirt analogy. Dirt, spread over plain yogurt, with a sprinkle of cinnamon, can be more beneficial to some than meds. It is BS, if the few it works for who want to live their lives as robots on legal drugs, than have at it. As a p-doc told my way bipolar gf recently,"These are the strongest drugs available other than hard street drugs". He also told her that she could go down to Detroit, a few hours south of her. And make a lot of money selling her Seroquel on the street to teens who get high off it. What fun. Pharmaceutical Nations. :sad:
  9. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Medication 'helps you' it doesn't solve anything.
  10. FarBeyondGone

helps me what, be even more pissed off that nothing is going to work and there is no solution for what is wrong with me?
  11. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I also agree with the dirt theory.. Candy (even the sugar free kind) helps me more then the medications I have took in my life. Im being faced with a place in my life right now where Im about to be forced back onto medication and I dont know what to do. The side effects of the medication are worse then my illness... uggh.
  12. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

50%-70% of treated people show improvement from antidepressants.
    medication treats your symptoms, that's all
  13. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Medication doesn't work for me :sad:

I still hear voices despite being on antipsychotics for four years. I still want to kill myself despite being on antidepressants for four years.

I don't know why I bother taking them..
  14. FarBeyondGone