medication

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IJ (it just is), Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IJ (it just is)

IJ (it just is) Well-Known Member

i stopped my meds, i guess its my way of rebelling... i dont wanna be in this frame of mind anymore, i dont wanna "be" period! i am sad, miserable, lonely - even though i am surrounded by friends and family - i cant let them in, i cant explain to them how i feel. how death is on my mind. how stopping my meds is a way to crack completely...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

A crack can be repaired ok you get back on your meds and talk to you doctor enough rebelling hun you are worth the fight ok

3. Luie

Luie Well-Known Member

I also hate meds, but sometimes quitting can fuck with your brain. It's not like turning off a light switch, sometimes you get a flicker. You should probably tell the doc you don't like how they make you feel.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I also hate having to take medications every single day but to remain stable I have no choice. Stopping your medicine suddenly will put you into facing withdrawal and you could get very ill (seizures,muscle tremors,migraines) etc..

If you want to come off of your medications you need to do it under your doctors guidance safely and cut down eventually. All I can really say is make an appointment to discuss this with your doctor. Good luck and be completely honest.

5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

I remember quitting mine cold turkey 4 days later I was hit hard with stomach flu for 5 days puking nonstop

Never again. Watch for withdrawal symptoms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.