Medication

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by PandorasToybox, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

I know I will be criticized for this but what would be the long term affects of tylenol if I go over the maximum dose?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:dunno:

Please don't :hug:

Talk to us x

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You will destroy you liver and be in alot of pain. only cause more suffering to you Please just phone crisis line and talk with someone until you get stable. Please don't harm yourself its not worth it You will do permanent damage and it is not reversible.

4. PandorasToybox

I think I need to find someone to come take the meds away. I'm ridiculously addicted to taking meds 24/7, and I can't stop.
    How do you even ask somebody to take the meds away?? I dont want it to be some big dramatic thing..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Phone anyone and say i need you to come and take medication away or else just take them and dump them down the toilet right now. Crisis will understand they will send someone to take away the meds please call someone or please have strength to flush them okay please

6. PandorasToybox

I flushed the one medication I was craving. I'm going to get a hold someone tomorrow to come remove the rest. I feel like a pile.. & a burden..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.