medications and memory loss

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am suffering from some pretty bad memory loss lately. Just to clarify I am on a lot of meds, zyprexa, lyrica, valium, sertraline,lexapro, all at maximum dose. I am in therapy right now and the plan is to reduce the medications when the therapy really kicks in. Does this memory haze and fog last forever, I mean are these permanent side effects? I hope just temporary, I could be talking to someone about something and literally 2 seconds later have no idea what I was saying. It's pretty intense, any advice or input much appreciated.

Jonsey

I am suffering from some pretty bad memory loss lately. Just to clarify I am on a lot of meds, zyprexa, lyrica, valium, sertraline,lexapro, all at maximum dose. I am in therapy right now and the plan is to reduce the medications when the therapy really kicks in. Does this memory haze and fog last forever, I mean are these permanent side effects? I hope just temporary, I could be talking to someone about something and literally 2 seconds later have no idea what I was saying. It's pretty intense, any advice or input much appreciated.
I'm in the same boat as you are. I've told my husband the same story 3 days in a row. I know people but cannot think of their names or names of objects. I'm on Pristiq and Miniprez. Scares the crap out of me especially when I can't remember taking them.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It's nice to see you back on the forum jonsey, sorry you are suffering with this too. Hopefully it is just temporary and the memory issues will fade away as well. It is scary though at times :(

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I was in heatons store a few days ago with my mom and niece and i bought stuff in there and I have no memory at all of being in the shop or who i was with or what i bought, my mom had to remind me of all those things. It was quite scary.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00