Meet Cuddles & Snuggles!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by resistance, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

On Saturday morning Callum, my dad and myself went to the pet store to buy a hamster. :D After looking through the (quite large) selection we saw two hamsters in the same cage that caught our eye and decided to give them both a home. We didn't want to break them up, and they seemed to get along well and they gave each other company so we got the pair of them. They are Roborovski hamsters, both males. After a lot of consideration we decided to call them Cuddles and Snuggles, as they are quite affectionate with each other and are together a lot of the time.

Snuggles is on the left and Cuddles is on the right.

They have their own personalities. Snuggles appears to be the 'dominate' male in the pair. He likes to sleep, which Cuddles doesn't really like when he isn't sleeping, so when Snuggles is asleep Cuddles seems to like jumping on him in a playful way to wake him up. :lol: Cuddles is also really affectionate and is always around Snuggles getting his attention and 'hugging' him, they also play a lot and seem to enjoy each others company.

Thank you to those I asked to suggest names, it was so hard to choose.

Some more photos in the next post.
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Some more photos:

Snuggles eating.

Snuggles in one of the tubes.

Snuggles peeking.

It was pretty difficult getting any pics of Cuddles because he is really shy but I will return with pics when I get them.

I was worried my dog will get jealous because of the hamsters, I didn't want him thinking I love him any less because I don't. He's always been my baby and will continue to be.

:hug: to all.
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! ( i actually said that out loud lol) their so fecking cute!!! send to me immediately!! lol
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

OMG gay hamsters :eek:hmy:

Seriously tho..they are just too fecking SWEET!!! am off to bite the cat.
  5. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

ROFL!!! :rofl:
  7. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

they're so cute!!!!!!!! I want to pat them!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

Man i wish i could be a hamster for a day and get one of those really expensive tube networks you get at the pet shop and run around for ages.

Awesome hamsters btw
  9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Why the face? :blink:

And thank you guys, Terry your comment made me smile hehe they are really close. Today, I got to feed Snuggles using my hand, they are both really shy but I'm glad Snuggles is starting to become more human-friendly. As for Cuddles, I think we have a long way yet, he scarpers whenever he sees someone near their home.
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Cute little guys Resistance. Before long you will have them used to you and be snuggling with them all the time. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.