Meet Pepsi and Dexter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my new baby guinea pig, Pepsi.

He is between 8-10 weeks old and I'm in love with it :biggrin:

Pictures of dexter to come when he comes outta hiding lol

TheWr0ngChild

Guinea pig babies are born with fur, eyes open the lot. They start running around as soon as they are born. She had 4 babies in all, 2 boys and 2girls. We kept the girls being as the ones we had were all female and gave the 2 boys to someone else on the street.

I've had about every domestic rodent going lol. My favorites were the rats and guinea pigs.

:laugh: hes actually been okay with them, hes been up close the the rats, like nose to nose and just had a little sniff and then walked off and so far all hes done with the guinea pigs is jump on the cage to see what they were.

Me thinks that cos hes a house cat that he hasn't had the chance to go out and catch mice and birds etc. makes him a bit less bothered about other pets.

F

FoundAndLost1

You DO realize that by posting your triumphant little Pet Acquisitions - you remind others of the losses they've endured...?

And why we ought not ever consider ourselves to be Masters, but Stewards - if ANYTHING???? :rolleyes:

You DO realize that by posting your triumphant little Pet Acquisitions - you remind others of the losses they've endured...?

And why we ought not ever consider ourselves to be Masters, but Stewards - if ANYTHING???? :rolleyes:
-sighs- So let's just not post anything that brightens up our days, and is cute and cuddly, lest it offend those who have lost a pet... </sarcasm>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00