meh...derelects!

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by Shock, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

hey! i dont know if this belongs here but to be honest i feel a little alone at the moment.

I just got home from a night out with a friend. it could of been much the same as any night except tonight i got bashed in the head.

i got punched by two guys who were basically looking for any excuse to fight. i could have easily talked my way out of the situation but i didnt. a while ago i swore i wouldnt be a pussy anymore and would at least defend myself verbally and physically if need be, which i did.

they where walking passed and called me gay (which im not{and really have no issue with}) so i said some smart ass comment back to them and both of them turned round and punched me twice in the side of the head when i had my back turned. well at least this is what my friend told me: i remeber getting hit but not much afterwards.

just pissed off is all!

ta for listening

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What a fucking world we live in :mad:

Hope you are ok and dont have any probs, head injuries can be nasty so if u start feeling sick or eyes get blurry pop round the docs.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm sorry that these two guys did this to you. I agree with Terry this world nowadays is shit. I hope that you are okay and again like terry said see a doc if any symptoms should arise. :hug:

4. Myself

Myself Active Member

Here's what I was told to do in moments like that.

BEAT THE FRIGGIN CRAP OUT OF THEM!

Ahem. Only when they hit you first. If something or another happens, and YOU get some sort of punishment, stand by your story, and take it!

Besides, if you win, it's two against one, and you win, then that's impressive, Not much, but moreso than one-on-one.

I shouldn't be promoting violence, but I'm not. I'm promoting self defense. And to defend yourself, you often have to be violent. Defend youself, don't cheat, and use pressure points! Should end it quickly, with minimal violence and inspiring some fear. IF you get a hold of one of their hands, press your tumb hard onto the veins in their wrist. It hurts. Bad. And squeeze the back of their neck with the ends of your fingers.

I am NOT promoting violence. Self defense only. And, I hate people that only fight when they have the advantage of numbers. AND hit the single person when they're not looking. (And if you keep it up long enough and fight back hard enough, not matter what they do, they'll back off a little. I have much experince in this area. I've been in positions like that before. Only it was three on one.))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.