Meh ive had it now

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

If people have something to say to me, say it, send it in a PM whatever, but please stop following me around criticizing everything i post. ive had enough of it. Your underhanded comments are subtle enough to say your talking about something else. Just fuck off and post elsewhere and leave me the fuck alone. You know precisely who you are.

It will be interesting who replies to this proclaiming innocence and they havent done anything, seeing as ive named no-one

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Wayne I only know you from messing about on the threads in the coffee house, I just want to say I think your cool, umm and you make me laugh quite a bit, sorry you feel like this dude, and if you need to vent my pm is always open okay

3. Kaos General

Cheers, i just want people to leave me alone. Shits happened on here and its still me thats getting in shit for it

4. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Wow, that sounds a lot like middle school antics..
    I agree..a PM is the way to solve problems such as these.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you know who these people are go into your profile and put them on your ignore list, you'll never hear from them again..I would also tell the mods so they don't do this to anyone else..

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Wayne is just mad because they didn't pick Chuck Norris for the upcoming movie the Expendable. :biggrin:

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Wayne you make me laugh too...and that's no mean feat at the moment...
    stay strong..

8. Kaos General

All is good at the minute, ive had a good day doing absoloutely fuck all. It was nice. Just sitting back and watching anime all day long hmmmmm nice

9. Kaos General

:furious: how dare they miss chuck out, damn hollywood. :nunchuk: