meh, just had to say it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ybt, Jun 1, 2007.

1. ybt

ybt Guest

what idiot would hack sf? :dry:

2. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

i think idiot's FAR too polite a term to use for that kind of pond life scum.

3. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Did they take down the chat room? or did a mod do that?

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

They best not live nearby me, cos I'll fucking pay them a visit!!! :dry: :mad:

5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Mm. It had to have been fabulous people, who had nothing else to do. :rolleyes:

6. Jolanta

Jolanta Member & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

People, relax. the lowlifes who hacked our forum need to be pitied. Anything else we don't have time for. Someone who has to make others feel bad in order to feel good about themselves has more problems than we do.

7. Just_a_Kid

Just_a_Kid Guest

i have a pretty good feeling who hacked the site,
    and if I'm right the site wasn't hacked but targeted and subjected to a DoS and DDoS attack.

Theres a good chance I'm right aswell

8. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Could you pm a member of staff with the info you have Just a Kid? Thanks

9. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

How do you know who hacked SF being that you just signed up as a member today and the stie was hacked a couple days ago?

10. One who listens..

One who listens.. Well-Known Member

Kanani, I've got a slight inkling of who it was as well... And if I am thinking of the right site (Which has targeted us before,) Just_A_Kid may actually have come from there, after learning about this site through the DDoS attack.

That in no way means he was even remotely responsible, but I know I still frequent the same site (To keep an eye on who they are targeting.) If a mod wants my theory, just PM me to let me know, because I really don't know who to send it to.

11. Just_a_Kid

Just_a_Kid Guest

just because something happened before i can here doesn't mean i know it happened of who could have done it,
    anyway i read the rules and i'm sure somewhere it says about not flaming or trolling ;)

12. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

hun how am i flaming or trolling. I'm simply asking a question....that is all.
    take care