meh, meh, meh!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. Sitting here in the fecking heat not wanting to be here. Wanting to cut practically every day. Just wanted to stay in bed all day today. Didn't wanna move. Just felt .............. empty. Am so damn angry, how people can treat other people like that i don't know :mad: Theres nothing i wouldn't do to that person right now :mad: NO ONE lays a finger on anyone i love or care about and gets away with it!

Meh, don't know shit anymore. Just wanna run away. Never stop running. Run away from it all.

Want to go home.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

darling, please try to have a good time while ur away. ull be home soon. remember i am here anytime u need to talk or rant or cry or scream or anything. dont hesitate to call me if u need me. love u lots and am counting down the days til u come home :hug: :wub:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

It will soon be over Viks and everyone will so glad when you're back. :hug:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

meh, im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking angry. Just wanna punch me hand through the window!!! :mad: :mad:

5. Terry

What happened?

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Some twat flipping out at Sam :mad: pisses me off the way some people think its okay to treat people like shit :mad:

7. Terry

Ah yes know all about that..but she's okay hun so don't worry.