Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You shouldn't of and i shouldn't of answered. Should of turned it off. I was going. Leaving the house. It was 10 mins away. A 10 min walk could of changed it all. That same place that scared me when going to college. Just standing there. Staring. Would of been perfect. No one home. A fucking good opportunity gone.

Kelly, i'm sorry for the way you felt last night. I know you felt shit about it. Sorry you was put in a position like that. I loves ya hun.

Ya know, all I've ever tried to be is honest with people, ESPECIALLY the past week or so. Shouldn't of been. But whatever. Whats done is done. Whats been said has been said. Can't take it back now.

lol when like that i need to come off the computer cos i say shit. Then they get other people involved. Shit even consider calling a fecking ambulance.

*sigh* Ignore me, in a shit mood and am no in a good state. :dry:
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

well I'm glad you answered, and didn't turn your phone off, Vikki!
    I'm glad you tried to sleep a bit instead. Im glad you're still here.
    I love you, you're my friend. And I can't let you go like that, no way.

Glad you're still amongst us :hug:
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

love you vikki. glad someone called you. here for you alays. and im sorry too. IM glad u said the things u have said recently :higing:

:hug: :wub: :hug: :wub:
  4. was only trying to help you vikki. i took what you said seriously and was worried :( everyone is here for you :hug:
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Me loveth you too vikks...i even love that glowy arse of yours :hug:
  6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ah le glowy arse:rolleyes:

"I don't wanna be a chicken..Vikki wants to be a..........:laugh:
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

lols to Kells and Terry

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you fecking idiot :mad: :mad:

Im trying to find out what the hell someone has taken and they tell me and someone else to drop it?!?!?

FUCK OFF!!

you know shit about me or how much i fucking care for her and you have NO fucking clue about some of the reasons why i NEEDED to know what was taken.

8. :hug: x 10000
  9. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: both Viks and Sarah. :hug: