Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Spikey, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Want to cut. Flashbacks from the big cut I did. Want to do it again. I wont though, I'm too pathetic and weak. I want to cut. I want to throw up. I hate myself. I feel stupidly calm. I wont. But I feel like it.
  2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Meh. Am gonna go to bed and try and sleep this shit mood off. Speak to you all tomorrow and thanks, Abbey, for listening to me :hug: :hug: xx
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey hun, hope the urge has passed. I personally hate that feeling, like I'm losing control. Best thing you could do is exactly what you did. Next time it hits, drop me a pm and maybe I can talk you through or bore you to sleep (lol). Either way you dont cut.
  4. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya sweetheart,

Well done for the coping method. Wondered if you were ok yesterday when I didn't get a reply to my text. Always here. Love you.

Take Care

Don't be afraid to text me ever....when you feel like this. :hug: Remeber you are strong...not given in means that you are not are fighting this with great strength and courage.I am proud of you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2008
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awww, Sis! :eek:hmy: :hug: I'm around if you need me! Love ya. :hug:
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Am here if you need me mell. :hug: you know you can ring me day or night to chat. Luv ya
  7. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:hug: ty all :hug:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hope you are feeling better and more in control Spikey. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.