meh :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mandyj101, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

dont know why im posting here really :(
    I come.. i go .. im so selfish.. im sorry :(
    another week alone here i just dont know how im going to get through this week.. everythng is just so scary. Any movement in the house and im convinced someone is trying to break in.. im so paranoid that something bad is going to happen.. im so scared of everything.. and im scared of myself too. what i could and can do to myself..
    uggggggggggg so much going through my head.. its like one part of me is saying 'KILL YOURSELF and the other is saying save yourself.... just this washing machine gonig around and around in my head................ it just wont ssttoooooppppppp
    why is the thought process about suicide so prolonged?????????????why cant i just kill myself right now and just be done with it allllllllllll?????????????why whyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy meh :sad:

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Mandy,
    Try telling yourself theres nothing there.. Make sure you have all your doors and windows locked..Have you ever thought about getting a dog?? They can be so comforting when your alone.,.Please don't even think about suicide.. It's not the answer..Talk to us and let us help you..You already know you can PM me.. I am here to help..How come your alone?? Where did everyone go??I think you have my email address, if not it's in my profile..I'm usually on line until 19:30..Then I have to log off because my dog goes to bed and his bed is right next to my desk..Don't be shy, I am here for you...Take care!!Joseph
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HEy Mandy just paranoia acting up hope your meds have been looked at if not call your doctor okay see if they can be increased a bit keep talking here okay people understand you are not alone here.
  4. Stray

Stray Account Closed

It's because humans have it pre programmed into their brains they must survive.

Paranoia is awful, take some deep breaths and tell yourself it's all in your head. Probably crap advice but it's the best i can come up with.
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: I wish I could say more than a lame hang in there hun. I know exactly what you are going through. I just want to die or get the endless cycles of suicidal thoughts out of my head. Hang in there, you know you can always talk to me if you need too.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi mandy. I used to worry that someone might try and break into my home as well, so I got my firearms license and bought 3 guns. Now my only worry is which gun do I use? The best thing to do is be sure your doors and windows are locked. Burglars are opportunists and will look for an unlocked door or window to sneak into, especially during the summer months.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.