Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Me coming here with problems is a mistake. Id forgotten what it was like. Suddenly found out again though. Oh id forgot im supposed to be their for everyone aint i. Well fuck you. Tonight your a bunch of pricks. Next time one of you is having severe difficulties ill chat all over you with complete and utter bullshit and make you feel like you dont matter, oh wait i cant do that can i because ill get banned. Meh whats the use, its never gonna change
  2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

What's up? If it's in chat, it's hard to break the ice and reality to people.
  3. Kaos General

Of course its in chat, its the only place i know where people goto reaffirm just how fucked up they really are and where people goto feel even worse about themselves
  4. justMe7

Im not a mind reader, and there are other places besides SF and it's chat.

You know aswell as I do that chat's ... meh at times. It works sometimes, but it depends on the people in there, and their moods. Though you sound pretty pissed about it? Did you get ignored or something because if it's staight up ignoring then that's a bit off. As retarded as this sounds, I'd try again if you still want to talk to someone.
  5. Kaos General

Thats the entire problem, its not like its happened once or twice, to me personally it happens all the time, im left feeling like im some sort of amusement for the monkeys at the zoo most of the time.
  6. justMe7

Yeah I kinda hear you. That's a shit feeling, I get that alot.
    To be honest in chat, sometimes people just don't know what to say. It could be that the possibilities overwhelm them or they dont know if what they want to say will offend you, which defeats the purpoe of trying to comfort you in someway.

I dont know, I just know, when I try to explain stuff, people have no clue. Makes me think im nuts when they just sit their idley or generalise what ive tried to say to them. I've learnt that it's hard to find that midway place with people where they can relate and offer some comforting adivce.

Monkey thing? ha.. join the club. I fucking loath opening up and getting nothing back in responce. But I'd personally say, considering what you're going through right now, that whatever the problem is, it's more than likely a miscommunication. You're defiantly not a source of amusment
    Fuck it I'd try again to be honest when you feel up to it.
  7. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Wayne, I was in the room with you. I am not at my best right now. Can you tell me what/who I missed dealing with that you feel this way?
  8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Chat can often make people feel overlooked or ignored.
    The fact is, often people go into chat to escape their own misery for a bit and anyone saying anything that brings misery to the fore will be ignored.
    Sometimes people just can't deal.
    Try a few pms and test the water, so to speak, that way if someone is up to helping , they will :hug:
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry you've had bad experiences in chat. Without being there, I have no right to say what chat is or isn't like. But if you're not able to get the support you need in there, maybe try posting on the forum, or sending a PM to someone?
  10. roscho

roscho Well-Known Member

I'm always open for PM. I personally will never go in chat, because I disagree with the concept, but will give all that I have to give in the forums or through personal correspondence.
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sorry this happened Wayne...
    some of us understand you must be going through hell at the moment and need support
    maybe posting here is a better way..idk
    take care of yourself and don't let this hamper your treatment
  12. Kaos General

Its not just once or twice, it happens almost all the time. Problem is people have no awareness at all. When 2 people just take over chatting pure crap they alienate everyone else and people just end up leaving, and more often than not end yp doing something. Thats not supposed to happen, it defeats the entire point of having a chatroom to get instant support. It always happens when their is no mod or CM in the room. Sometimes even when their is. I dont know maybe i expect too much.