Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZombiePringle, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm fully falling apart. Having major money/ bill issues all because of medical bills they are garnishing from my check. I am going to try and set up a hearing to try and get these garnishments reduced... Right now though I'm barely eating because I have no money, will have no power unless I can convince them to keep it on until I get paid and I have 3 days to pay the rest of my rent even though I talked to them the other day to let them know that I was going to pay it later this month and they were okay with it. But I wake up to find a "pay your rent in 3 days or face eviction" not on my door. And I'm having issues at work. And I find out my son has a cyst in his leg. So yeah I'm kinda not in good shape at all.
  2. SilentScream

SilentScream Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear about your situation.
    And it really sounds like an unfair government/tax thing.
    Those people only understand theoretical thigns and not pratical things.

I really wish that I could help you, by just donating thing etc..

Have you talked about this certain thing with friends and/or family?

I really hope that you are going to be alright!

Take care and I hope that those (...)'s will udnerstand your situation..

I hope the best for you!
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am also so sorry all these things are piling there any way to make an offer in compromise with the medical bills? or some payment plan? did you speak with a social worker, or such, to resolve these issues? I hope these things get resolved and that your son will be OK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.