Memories coming back

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by poisonedXsoul, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poisonedXsoul

poisonedXsoul Active Member

Last year my sister and I were talking and this guy we used to know got brought up. This guy who called me Eyes because they thought mine were so beautiful. And then I remebered how he used to let me watch movies in his bed. How he hugged me all the time. And how I woke up with him in my room, movers pulled down and a camera in his hand.

How does someone forget that?

Three nights ago I checked my face book and I found the man who molested me.

I'm so tired of bad shit coming up in my life. Why do I have to go all through this?

I've been beaten by my mother and men. I have been assualted, escaped rape, I have been verbally destroyed, tricked and betrayed. Why do I have to remeber one more horrible thing.
  2. shadow44

shadow44 Member

hey poisonedXsoul

i'm so sorry this has come back up for you. I sounds like you are dealing with a lot and it's probably really overwhelming. I hope you know that none of it was your fault. take good care of yourself and take things one day at a time.

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. It sounds like what you are going through is horrible right now, and also very overwhelming for you. Do you have anyone to help you work through the abuse that you have suffered?
  4. poisonedXsoul

I told my boyfriend. He said he was sorry that it happened to me, and then he never mentioned it again.
  5. poisonedXsoul

I still can't get him out of my head. He haunts me. As well as the others.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.