• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatif

Spoke to an old friend learned that a lot of my old friends have died one overdose another four were murdered wow makes me wonder if I'm even suppose to be here I'm having a hard time just holding on to what I have I've lost all that has mattered to me

Pécheur

Account Closed
I'm sorry to hear that you have lost some of your friends, what matters now is you're still here and fighting.

You're friends would want you to lead a happy and contented life? We're here to support you. :hug:

Spoke to an old friend learned that a lot of my old friends have died one overdose another four were murdered wow makes me wonder if I'm even suppose to be here I'm having a hard time just holding on to what I have I've lost all that has mattered to me
You are already depressed and things like this will just trigger you more.. Just don't end it, keep fighting and don't forget.. we are your friends too.. :hug:

whatif

I can't keep going on like this I am losing everything friends the ones I care about most all gone is this someone way of punishing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00