Memory bad *pos trig

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by smackh2o, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Christmas day 2006. All I could think about was doing it. Christmas day 2007. All I can think about is remembering a year ago. I don't think I will ever be able to like this day ever again.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

water
    :hug: you know where to find me if you need to talk hun. I'm so sorry you are struggling. stay safe hun.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If possible try to look forward and not backwards. While Christmas day 2006 holds bad memories for you, Christmas day 2007 does not have to. Try to do something that will create a good memory on this day. I know it isn't easy, but I have faith that you can do it. As Kanani said, i am here if you need someone to talk with.Take care. :hug:

4. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Christmas day 2007. I worked, I slept. I woke, opened my present. Forced smiles all round. MY sister down from Scotland. Xmas dinner. No talking and I went back to bed. I went to my friends house later on like last year because at least his family talk to me rather than sit and watch the idiot box. It's the 26th now. Soon it will be the 6th of January. A colder month...

5. Madeleine

Madeleine Member

Christmas day 2006: it was the first time when I thanked God with all my heart (in spite of being an agnostic) that I existed.
    Christmas day 2007: a loser and a wreck.
    It took only one year to have my life turned upside down. The perfect world to kill yourself. Utterly meaningless, everything is meaningless...

6. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Everything is meaningless to a point because we don't know the meaning of life. So my answer to the question, "what is the meaning of life?", is that you make your own meaning. Try and make something matter to you. Even if it's just the memory of Christmas 2006.

New years eve 2007. I had a lovely time and I felt happy and careless :)

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Glad to hear it hun :hug: A very very happy new year!!! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.