Memory issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Convergence

Just now, and numerous times throughout the past week or so, my memory is fading like no other. I will think of what I'm doing next, focus for 1 second on something else, and blank out for literally 5 minutes or so before I remember. I just forgot now what I had to do, if it was important or not.

I heard that people with low self-esteem have memory issues.Just been kinda odd lately, really starting to bug me. I don't think it's anything serious, but anyone else out there have just some times where they zone out like that?

Deepest_Regret

I get that sometimes but its not something that happens like all day long, i also sometimes like get a strange head rush and for like 5 seconds i cant see anything like my eyes just go all blurry/black o_0

rachypooh

I get like that alot, mine is a bit different though because sometimes I can lose hours and have been known to lose days at a time. Mine seems to be set off by stress, and have also been known to Dissociate which causes huge memory lapses
I hope this helps in some way, just know your not the only one going through this, if you have a therapist, counsellor, regular doctor or anyone like that,you might want to talk to them about it. There could be a underlying cause for this to be happening, my brother had the same problem and the doctors found out he was having seizures, so best to get checked out just in case. Only they would be able to tell you. It could be nothing or it could be something.
Sorry for rambling on

C

Convergence

Deepest_Regret said:
I get that sometimes but its not something that happens like all day long, i also sometimes like get a strange head rush and for like 5 seconds i cant see anything like my eyes just go all blurry/black o_0
That is wierd, I get that too. Though I feel all weak, and feel like I can fall, lasts about 6-10 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00