Men and honesty

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by sammakko, Nov 11, 2009.

1. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Man says: I like you, you are nice, you shine.

Woman says: I like you, you are my crush. Date ?

And then man start to tell how mean and annoying and brain death he is....

A) He bullying himself because he do not want to say woman he does not like her and do not want to be with her

B) He is down and try to keep all away from him

C) Something else, what?
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm on a date diet.
  3. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Totally confused! Err... D?
  5. Aurora Gory Alice

Oh wait, I get it.
    A man likes a woman - a woman likes a man - they hook up - then the man starts to tell the woman how much of a loser he is.

Answer? Low Self Esteem.
  6. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

It might be low self esteem
    But it can also be used to make the woman feel sorry for him, and slowly work his way into getting her to sleep with him.
  7. Aurora Gory Alice

Yeah could be? But then again if they're a couple surely she is going to sleep with him at some point regardless?

I suppose it could just also be what you have already said - he is trying to get her to dislike him because he doesn't have the heart to break it off himself and wants her to do it.
  8. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

At some point, true. But she might need time or her religion/culture might encourage waiting until the couple are married. Men pressure women into sex all the time.. and vice versa.

There are a lot of reasons, I suppose.
    Any particular reason from the question, Sammakko?
  9. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

...and we realize that too late. Why is it so difficult for men to break up? I've heard a few stories like this and experienced it myself. When I looked back and realized what happened, that makes me feel so stupid.
  10. SadPandaBear

SadPandaBear Well-Known Member

Ugh, drama.. run away!
  11. morfea

you get A+ for honesty
  12. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Thank you very much for the replies.

I think she should ask what he means because nobody else can not know the reason than who said it.

They copy another body language and stuff so what he said "should be" low self esteem with all common woman sense but he is man so......
  13. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I was interested what anothers thought about it.
  14. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

You're just a cute and fuzzy teddy bear sammakko. Thanks for Truth or dare chum, I'll NEVER forget it. :lol!:
  15. morfea

Very true, I beleive there would be a lot less missunderstandings and hurt if people asked, not just assumed, and communicated more in general.
  16. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Re: :)

I am not :evil: