Men...seriously...just listen to us and you'll be better off

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Oct 29, 2015.

1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

My husband woke up yesterday morning and went to pee. He comes out all freaked out saying there was blood. His first thought? An STD. Like, are you kidding me? Your dumb ass seriously thought for even a second that I would cheat on you? only way an STD would happen is if either you or I fucked someone else. And I know I didn't, so is there something I should be aware of??? So we got in a stupid ass argument over this dumb shit. And whats funny is I get UTIs and all sorts of other infections pretty often, so MY first thought was urethritis. I told him to take some of my flagyl, which I had plenty of from all the other times something similar happened to me. He said no. He called his doctor who of course wanted to test him before he gave him antibiotics, so dumbass was in pain for the last day, went to the doctor today and got diagnosed with urethritis and got prescribed flagyl. What a surprise!! I'm still pissed that those thoughts about STDs even crossed his mind, though...Should fucking know better than to assume some dumb shit like that...smh.
  2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Well jeez it could have been a toilet seat?? lmao! I am a Dinosaur, things like that did happen back Then! lol I had to say that!
  3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Seriously though? I did not know that men could get that! Really! Maybe I knew and forgot!:rolleyes: