Men!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Dragon, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Why is my boyfriend so bloody immature!? I'm sick of arguing with him over msn!

2. Just_a_guy

Just_a_guy Well-Known Member

Sigh... Those men can be so silly sometimes :)

I hope it works out :hug:

3. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

I don't think there's rightly any reason why we as a male species act immature and ignorant. I personally have almost completely disowned the male gender.

I'm sorry we seem to exist only to put women down

:hug:

4. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

It's not even like it's worth arguing over >_<

Basically, he's having his 18th (yes, seventeen. Explains a lot, doesn't it?) on Saturday, and he wants me to stay over at his afterwards. My mum, being my mum, wants to pick me up, and since I don't want her to worry about me I said she could do.
    When I told him this and gave him that reason he went off in a huff! What does he want me to do? Put the needs of my own mum before what he wants??

And to be honest, I feel better knowing my mum is coming for me... I don't really want to stay at his, I just didn't want to tell him that.

5. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

Okay, there's no excuse for him acting like that, especially over something so trivial. I'm sorry for you.

6. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I'm sure many other girls would have finished him by now >_< Sometimes I wonder why I haven't, but when he's not being such a child it's great. I love him to bits but he's moodier than me, and I'm PMSing!

He goes off over such trivial things, like that, and when I said I was going out with my family rather than to his for dinner, or one time when I said I was going out with one of my friends rather than him (because she had just been in a car crash - her boyfriend got hit from behind because a van driver was on his mobile phone - she was pretty shook up) and he got huffy with me then, too. It's always me that ends up making the first move to snap him out of it, and I'm tired of it, so I'm not texting him this time. I'm just going to let him stew for a while.

7. Just_a_guy

Just_a_guy Well-Known Member

Well, sooner or later when he grows up a bit heĀ“ll realize that ranting doesnt do anything :D

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Aww o sorry hun. There was no reason for his behaviour. Hang in there. If you need to talk about it you have my MSN. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I apologise on behalf of all the males hun ;)

Seriously though - he shouldn't act like that ...

Hope it works out for you :hug: