Ment to Be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever wonder if you just weren't ment to be? I just feel like sometimes, I just wasn't ment to be alive. I feel like so many things working against me. I've never had a boyfriend, I've never been able to find anything I want to do careerwise, I've never had many friends, I've never had much family, My interests are few and far between, and I've never been especially good at anything. I just feel like I wasn't ment to be.

T

thecleric

No one is meant to be anything. Everyone just is.

***mod -edit sarah***

Last edited:
A

abcdeeeehmmost

meant to be...

we are just what we are... why ...

we need to belong

you sound like you want to be something, someone
I just want to be alive inside,

it hurts when we do not see ourselfs as we want others to, or when others want so much more and put thier demands or ideas upon us, forcing into a mold...

i do believe for many it makes it harder to live when we try to meet what some say is normal
but remember the only thing normal is a setting on the washing machine

Lump

I don't think it's about meaning to be. The fact is that many people on here are suicidal because they have some sort of problem or defficiency in their lives and are fed up with the world around them which has never accepted them. But does it boil down to simply being in an unfortunate situation? You should ask yourself, are you questioning your own existence because you've never been in a relationship and feel empty, because it doesn't sound like you're bound to a life of unhappiness. There are a lot of things you can do to make yourself happy, and commiting suicide is simply an erratic, angry and entirely unproductive option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00