Mental Health Home Remedies

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Julia-C, May 20, 2011.

1. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

Medical doctors have released a new promising treatment method for those suffering from mental health issues. This method has been well known in garages, homes, and shade tree PDOC's throughout America. Now for only $19.95 plus $5.95 shipping and handling you can have this revolutionary device to treat your own mental health issues. We call it the "Noggin Mental Mallet". One swift hit on the melon and your mental heath problems are knocked away. The Noggin Mental Mallet also works with knocking away pesky numbness of the extremities which causes clumsiness. For an additional $9.95 we will include the Knee Numbness Mallet attachment which will help you not trip over your own feet, and the Elbow Numbness Mallet attachment which will cure those clumsy hands. If you order within the next 10 minutes we will throw in an additional Noggen Mental Mallet and another pair of knee and elbow attachments absolutely free.

Call 1-800-I'M-SO-OCD, Also available for digital download.

Sorry I am messed up. :lol!:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:lol!: Wonders if it works on idleitis...my son has that really really bad! :lol!:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:biggrin:

4. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if a hammer will work, but a swift kick (non-abusive) to the rear might work. lol