Mental Hospital.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ShalenaM, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

After I took a bunch of pills, they took me to a mental institution..At first I was scared there, and I felt like I didn't belong in there with those other people.

We talked about our problems in a circle and we saw people we could normally talk to..

Now, I'm missing it so much and I feel like I want to go back..This is making me want to harm myself, just to go back to that hospital again..:mellow:

I miss it there a lot, and I feel like thats where I belong..:eek:hmy:

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Its always hard the first days or weeks when you are out of a mental institution. Just stay strong now hun.
    :hug:
    Beret

3. emma-louise

emma-louise Guest

i've found it hard to cope since i came out of the unit i was in, but it gets easier, it's just getting back into the real world :hug: here if you need anything ♥

4. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

good or bad...you may miss it cuz it was a safe place. I can relate to that too. The world seems scary compared to the controlled envirnoment that you were in. I ran back about 3 times cuz I was all alone on the outside, gradually I got a social worker. Having any type of support system will help too.:smile:

5. npain42long

npain42long Active Member

ahhhh...reentry. the most painful process of all. knowing you were surrounded by people who felt your pain and now you feel as if you are alone again. take heart there are others out there who feel the same way. look into some community meetings. if you cannot find it there, go to AA. there you will find the comfort you need. the comraderie that you have been missing is only a step away, you just have to know where to look. you can do this. obviously you have done well or they would not have let you leave the hospital. this tells me you are strong enough to make it you just have to find the solid ground you found in the hospital.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.