1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mental hospital

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Born_A_LoseR, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Born_A_LoseR

Born_A_LoseR Active Member

hi everybody...i just spent 4 months locked up in a mental hospital..first they said i had depression now they say i have schizophrenia...to be honest with everybody i had a great time at the hospital i even met a girl there and we were together for 3 months.we even had sex in the bathroom at the hospital so im glad because before her i hadnt had a girlfriend for many years.Most people would say that being locked up in a mental hospital is hell but it was great..Obviously im glad to be out of there and back home but im just saying that it was a positive experince for me.HAs anyone else ever been locked up in a mental hospital????

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

yep. been in the hospital five times.
    wasn't a great experience but it saved my life
    i'd go back if i felt that bad again

3. datguy

datguy Active Member

yep went to the hosp even tho i thought i didnt need it but did and it was a great thing for me, i met people with issues and good hearts like me and i realized i wasnt the only one out there with issues..i probly coulda but i didnt have sex as you did so it sounds like you had a few extra perks then me. but remember self respect and pride is part of depresssion , i hope you are doing ok and the time in the hospital has helped as it sure did for me.
    take care !!!

4. Savsta

Savsta Active Member

yeah i only spent a short time but i found it a positive experience. i kinda wish i was still there , cause it made me feel safe. but im also very glad to be free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.