mental hospital

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Born_A_LoseR, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Born_A_LoseR

Born_A_LoseR Active Member

hi everybody...i just spent 4 months locked up in a mental hospital..first they said i had depression now they say i have be honest with everybody i had a great time at the hospital i even met a girl there and we were together for 3 months.we even had sex in the bathroom at the hospital so im glad because before her i hadnt had a girlfriend for many years.Most people would say that being locked up in a mental hospital is hell but it was great..Obviously im glad to be out of there and back home but im just saying that it was a positive experince for me.HAs anyone else ever been locked up in a mental hospital????
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

yep. been in the hospital five times.
    wasn't a great experience but it saved my life
    i'd go back if i felt that bad again
  3. datguy

datguy Active Member

yep went to the hosp even tho i thought i didnt need it but did and it was a great thing for me, i met people with issues and good hearts like me and i realized i wasnt the only one out there with issues..i probly coulda but i didnt have sex as you did so it sounds like you had a few extra perks then me. but remember self respect and pride is part of depresssion , i hope you are doing ok and the time in the hospital has helped as it sure did for me.
    take care !!!
  4. Savsta

Savsta Active Member

yeah i only spent a short time but i found it a positive experience. i kinda wish i was still there , cause it made me feel safe. but im also very glad to be free.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.