mental illness sucks.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lozzie, Mar 26, 2016.

1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

tonight i feel I'm at my ends. I feel like this endless battle should really be ending soon. Do i sound suicidal? To be honest with you, i am not sure if i want to die or just be numb. I am sick of fighting... i feel so sad and angry all at the same time.
  2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Yes Lozzie it does get to be tiring, seems like a constant battle to Ray and just feel positive and keep ahead of the bad feelings. You sound more like you are just tired, not suicidal. Hopefully you feel better, hopefully we all on here will feel better. Take care
  3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

4. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

yeah... hopefully one day
    Brian777 likes this.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Lozzie, I hope you will make it through the night safely. I will keep you in my thoughts, keep posting here and updating us on how you are doing because we care and want to help :) I hope you have a better day tomorrow x
  6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Keep fighting Lozzie, I know it's hard work... but you can make it. I believe in you.
    Maybe you need some rest, hun? I really hope that will help you. Do you have any sleep aids to help you rest?

*hugs* Be kind to yourself, and do what you need to do to make it through! Do things that make you happy
  7. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

thank you so much!!! Had a few panic attacks today which sucked. But I had the day off work today which lead me to challenge my thoughts and behaviours. I did sit down at my computer and just write though. Normally I don't find this therapeutic at all but yeah.....