meow.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by romy, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romy

romy Member

hi there!

well, me, romy, arrived here without any expectations... I don't really know if this still works for me because I spent several years in such forums on German servers...uhm.
    you see - I'm kind of confused, don't know exactly what I want. the funny thing about it - if you see me being me in real life, you will laugh at the ambitious perfect funny girl...what a shit.

the only person I trust is my boyfriend. he helps me in every tough situation and without him I would just live like that. now I am at a point where I want to change my attitude towards myself and try to cope with my past...

well that's it.

cheerio,
    romy.

ps: don't mind my mistakes - I'm from Germany (;

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hiya Romy,

Welcome to SF. I hope you can find the help and support you need. Many people, including myself act all tough and strong on the outside, but on the inside feel very fragile. We are a very supportive and caring bunch.

I hope we can help you.

Nice to meet you Romy, I am Lexi, if you need to talk to anyone my pms are always open :)

3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Welcome to sf Romy :)

:) The nice thing about here is that people are very understanding. Also it's nice once you feel that you can relatively post about anything. I hope you can find the words you need to ask the questions, and begin to search for your answers.

:) Kind regards

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WElcome to SF hugs

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...the nice part about SF is there are so many ways to gain and give support...please continue to post and let us know what is going on for you..welcome again, J

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi romy, nice to meet you,welcome x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.