Mercury Poisoning???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWr0ngChild

Does anyone here know anything about mercury poisoning caused by mercury fillings? It's just I posted on a site I shall not mention a lil while ago and someone very knowledgable suggested that my symptoms were alike with people who are being effected by mercury poisoning.

I went and looked it up online and found that 99% of all my symptoms matched and I read some more info about it and found out that it is me 100%. It can even cause Aspergers and Autism symptoms! I know I have Asperger Syndrome, but what if something like that was making me worse?

I had to have a lot of dental work done and a child and teen which included fillings. When I was no longer eligable for income support I found even NHS dental bills were outside what I could afford to pay, so I have not been able to have any more work done. I am now wandering if some of my damaged fillings are effecting me.

Some of the listed symptoms were so alike to mine it scared me, such as memory probems, communication problems, problems learning new things and loss of interlect, that is exactly what I feel has happened to me! I had a filling around the same time as I went on the contraceptive pill and started getting heaps of horrible and very scary symptoms like memory black spots and tremors in my limbs & hands etc. Mercury can effect the endocrine (hormone) system, that might explain my messed up and problematic menstral cycles.

http://curezone.com/dental/mercury_symptoms.asp

The stuff on here IS me!

How would you go about getting tested for mercury poisoning??

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
I have a mouth filled with the older "silver" fillings containing 40-50% mercury amalgam since I was a young boy. This style of filling does emit mercury vapor but at levels so low there is little to no chance at all of it causing any harm. I have OCD, I'm a hypochondriac and I'm not worried about it so I hope you can be reassured :smile:. If there is one source of mercury to be concerned about it is from some of the larger and longer lived species of fish like albacore tuna.

There are alarmist websites about all sorts of dietary or environmental hazards and they scare the hell out of me sometimes so I try to read only from sober sites like the Mayo Clinic and especially Quackwatch.

D

Dave_N

I've done some reading on the curezone.com website and they have some good information about living well and detoxifying your body. They say that you should have your mercury amalgam fillings removed and replaced with composite fillings. I recall my dentist telling me that if your cavities are large, then you need nickel fillings, but if your cavities are small then you can have white composite fillings. I think you should get tested for mercury poisoning tin_woman, just to be sure, but I also think that there's a spiritual aspect to your symptoms.

The only way to be tested is through your doctor. Mention your suspicions and see what they have to say about it. You really can't tell about things by reading about it on the internet. I am sure we could all find 100's of diseases we have just by reading symptoms of them when in reality they don't exist in our bodies.

TheWr0ngChild

Ha, no offence but getting a stupid Prozac pushing UK "GP" to beleive in this?? I've prolly got more chance of finding oil in our backyard lol.

Even if it was this by some far fetched possibility, I can't afford dental work so what would I do????

Last edited by a moderator:

TheWr0ngChild

Also why would anyone "treat" me when they could get huge bonuses from prescribing me "anti depressants" which they often do if you complain of being ill these days. I've heard stories of concerned people seeing doctors with chest pains and being told it's stress and Prozac will cure them :unsure:

TheWr0ngChild

They should be able to do a blood test or something similar to find out. Simply demand to be tested for it.
I did this before with thyroid & hormone problems and they basicaly said because I refused to take anti depressants I had refused treatment, so they "did all they could" and refused to do more.

Samantha

I've done some reading on the curezone.com website and they have some good information about living well and detoxifying your body. They say that you should have your mercury amalgam fillings removed and replaced with composite fillings. I recall my dentist telling me that if your cavities are large, then you need nickel fillings, but if your cavities are small then you can have white composite fillings. I think you should get tested for mercury poisoning tin_woman, just to be sure, but I also think that there's a spiritual aspect to your symptoms.
>>>>
Nickel fillings do you mean Mercury ones.

Samantha

Does anyone here know anything about mercury poisoning caused by mercury fillings? It's just I posted on a site I shall not mention a lil while ago and someone very knowledgable suggested that my symptoms were alike with people who are being effected by mercury poisoning.

I went and looked it up online and found that 99% of all my symptoms matched and I read some more info about it and found out that it is me 100%. It can even cause Aspergers and Autism symptoms! I know I have Asperger Syndrome, but what if something like that was making me worse?

I had to have a lot of dental work done and a child and teen which included fillings. When I was no longer eligable for income support I found even NHS dental bills were outside what I could afford to pay, so I have not been able to have any more work done. I am now wandering if some of my damaged fillings are effecting me.

Some of the listed symptoms were so alike to mine it scared me, such as memory probems, communication problems, problems learning new things and loss of interlect, that is exactly what I feel has happened to me! I had a filling around the same time as I went on the contraceptive pill and started getting heaps of horrible and very scary symptoms like memory black spots and tremors in my limbs & hands etc. Mercury can effect the endocrine (hormone) system, that might explain my messed up and problematic menstral cycles.

http://curezone.com/dental/mercury_symptoms.asp

The stuff on here IS me!

How would you go about getting tested for mercury poisoning??

>>>>
You will find that the newer mercury fillings leak more vapour than the older ones I had Bruxism Grinding of teeth at night caused from anxiety depression apparently it causes a much greater release than normal people.

I also got worse when a mercury filling broke in my mouth it also had black scourge marks from the microelectrical charges in mouth so the books were right.

Its not the TOTAL problem but it can make things worse.

Samantha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00