Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by iammary, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iammary

iammary Member

I have alot of health problems.back, neck, COPD. Can't work because of pain. Can't do the things that I once did. Had to sell my horses and farm. It sucks that I have to sit and watch the world go by. Humans are the most inhumane creatures on earth.We show more mercy to our pets. they get sick we put them down so they don't suffer. But us human are made to live and suffer.
    we think about suicide and there is something wrong with us, well if we were ok we wouldn't be thinking about suicide.maybe I need to move to oregan!!!!!!!
  2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Sorry you feel so strongly and that you are suffering, have you had much help to cope with day to day movement. I can see you have had to make a massive lifestyle change to what you used to do, and that can be very traumatic. Is there things you can look to do, slowly to help yourself and keep busy? Are there any support groups in your local area that you can meet with people in a similar position, if not could you look to start one?
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi mary, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling so much.
    Lostsjavatest has gome great ideas there ^
    Do you have anyone around to help? Any other forms of support? you don't have to go through this alone, hugs!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.