Mere hours

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by itmahanh, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

The doc said only a few more hours and I wouldn't have made it. Robbed yet again of the peace I so long for. Now more work, physical therapy for my hand and eye and irreversible damage to my body. Right now I feel like I did when my husband would rape me. So scared while it was happening but now empty, robbed, confused and mad! Why did this have to happen to me? Why couldn't people just leave things alone? Why couldn't they just let me reach the place I had set out to find? Now what? My family is pissed that I "disrupted" their schedules. And it's going to be a long time before they even begin to forgive me. But I don't want their forgiveness this time. I don't want to kiss their asses again. I don't need their constant reminders of how useless and selfish I am. The only one that half ass gets it is my youngest sister. She said, too bad, wasted all those pills. What do I do? The suicidal feelings are still there as strong as ever. I'm so tired and broken. Mere hours, I was so close. Why keep taking this away from me? Already I find myself taking comfort in the thoughts of suicide. but too tired to do anything about it. As far as I'm concerned, I shouldn't even be able to post here. I should be at peace.

2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Im so sorry to hear of all your pain.

I cant say that im not glad you didnt succeed. We havent spoken much but i have seen your presence on the forum and that amazing things you do for other people. you are a truely special person and im so pleased we have you still with us. That shows in abundance that you are not useless and selfish, but wonderful and caring. I hope one day you will be able to see that too

:hug:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You were saved because it just wasn't your time to go Carla. You're still needed here on earth. You help so many people here on SF and your children still need you hun. And really like chatting with you in the chatroom. Hope to see you there again soon. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.