Merry Christmas and do you feel loved?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cobra75, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cobra75

cobra75 New Member

I'm 39 and feel like I am just existing. After a horrible childhood I met my soulmate at 21, got engaged and dealt with her demons before finding myself, making lots of friends in a big city and then relying on drink and drugs before hitting depression and ending up alone and almost satisfied without stress but kind of existing. Death is a constant attraction but something I would never inflict on my family so I just continue, good days and bad, hoping to meet someone who can at least relate to what I'm going through.
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Understandable about existing. I feel that way a lot. You're not alone.
  4. maries

maries Active Member

Yes. I was better for a while, finding my will to live. Death wasn't even on my mind. But now, it's slowly creeping back. Now my mind doesn't wander down to death so much, I feel like I'm just existing, no reason to be alive, to keep going. I can relate to what you're going through. Right now, I don't know how to get through it, but hopefully we can get out of this slump.
  5. Marga

Marga Active Member

I feel the same. There is no happiness in my life. Even if i meet some nice people for a drink and we chat and laugh, there is always emptiness inside of me and when I laugh it's only on surface. I can't really feel any love for the people or any love they would have for me. And yes, life without any warm feelings is a mere existence day after day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.