Merry Christmas and do you feel loved?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cobra75, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cobra75

cobra75 New Member

I'm 39 and feel like I am just existing. After a horrible childhood I met my soulmate at 21, got engaged and dealt with her demons before finding myself, making lots of friends in a big city and then relying on drink and drugs before hitting depression and ending up alone and almost satisfied without stress but kind of existing. Death is a constant attraction but something I would never inflict on my family so I just continue, good days and bad, hoping to meet someone who can at least relate to what I'm going through.

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:freehug:

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Understandable about existing. I feel that way a lot. You're not alone.

4. maries

maries Active Member

Yes. I was better for a while, finding my will to live. Death wasn't even on my mind. But now, it's slowly creeping back. Now my mind doesn't wander down to death so much, I feel like I'm just...here. just existing, no reason to be alive, to keep going. I can relate to what you're going through. Right now, I don't know how to get through it, but hopefully we can get out of this slump.

5. Marga

Marga Active Member

I feel the same. There is no happiness in my life. Even if i meet some nice people for a drink and we chat and laugh, there is always emptiness inside of me and when I laugh it's only on surface. I can't really feel any love for the people or any love they would have for me. And yes, life without any warm feelings is a mere existence day after day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.