Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Viktor, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

I just wanna wish merry Christmas and happy new year to everybody. May you spend holidays with your loved ones :)

I am alone on Christmas again. I don't even have a Christmas tree. Because why would i? Just to sit next to it and staring on it alone? Every year i wish to spend Christmas day with someone who i love and who loves me. I just want someone to love. That's all i wish for. I want someone to taking care of. Someone to hold. Someone who i could make happy and someone who actually wants to be with me, especially on Christmas. To have awesome Christmas together with all that comes with it. Every year i pray for this to happen. I simply don't wanna celebrate Christmas alone. Now it's another Christmas and i am alone again :(

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:thankyou: Viktor & a Merry Christmas to you too even though you have nobody to share Christmas with

Don't forget though there will be plenty of us here on SF to chat to

tc Viktor

:freehug:

3. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

Thank you.

4. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

Well, i still have hope things will eventually change for me and i won't be alone anymore :(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
  5. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to you too. I will also be alone this year.

6. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

There are 364 more days left in a calendar year - 365 in a leap year - to spend doing meaningful things for others and yourself. The more you spend every day loving yourself and being worth someone else's love by welcoming it, the less impact being single one day of the year will have.

Having someone for Christmas isn't love, that's entertainment. Much like a one night stand. I've always resented the way people throw away these interests in January as if having love has no significance beyond Christmas and someone to kiss on New Year's Eve.

Love through April and August and every other day are more important than a seasonal fling. Focus on having that and eventually you'll never be alone, and not just for Christmas.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good points made there PB, so true aswell.

Merry Chrismas :hug:

8. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

Well, i don't want just seasonal fling. I want to have someone for life. It's just getting more emotional during the Christmas, that's all. I am sad that i am alone whole my life, not just on Christmas. On Christmas it just hurts more.

And i am loving myself. Trying to do stuff for others. It's just doesn't help. Still i am alone and it makes me really sad.

9. Prinnctopher's Belt

I know. Try to focus on the other days and what you want beyond Christmas. Think about what you do have and be grateful. Count your haves, work for the havenots. You could wake up tomorrow and not have anything, plus no lover. It could be a lot worse than not having a companion.

Do something for Christmas that defines who you are and what you enjoy and are passionate about. Do something that makes you... attractive. Maybe you won't be alone next Christmas. :) TO COSMOS I HOPE I WON'T!

10. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

"Think about some other people that are in much worse situation and be happy for what you have". Yea, that's what i hear all the time from people. But it stopped working on me a long time ago already. I sure am glad that my situation isn't worse, because it could be worse. Does it makes me any happier? Nope, it doesn't. I still have no life. I'm almost 32 years old and my life is still the same as when i was 20. Mostly, i miss love. Didn't have one yet. Am i working on it? Yep, whole my life. No luck. Hearing from people "it will come". Problem is, i'm hearing it for 10 years now and still nothing came. And the other logic that people are repeating "don't seek for love, because if you will, you will not find it, it will come naturally", i tried that too for few years as well. Got tired of searching when i was about 25 years old and i wasn't searching for about 4 years. Nothing came naturally. As time is running fast, i am afraid that i will always be alone, never have a family. And this what i did two weeks ago when i got really really really desperate: http://www.suicideforum.com/showthr...sible-natural-and-very-strong-anti-depressant

11. Prinnctopher's Belt

Well if you keep entertaining what only makes you feel good for a moment, then a moment is as much as youre gonna get. It seems like you want more but what are you doing to get it?

At 32 years old, you have many many years to build yourself an attractive lifestyle that you enjoy. Whether you want to waste away more years grasping at prostitutes while also pining for a family and weeping a lack of actually meaningful relationships, then your lifestyle will stay the same. I don't know what all your circumstances are, but men who truly want to set down roots and settle down, start a family, become more responsible and careful in their daily lives whether theyre single or not. They take care of themselves and develop an attitude and atmosphere about themselves that exude strength and capability to care for someone else. Women see this about a man and go crazy for him. Are you being this by merely satisfying short-term desires in a moment and not embracing things that delay those short term desires in exchange for things more meaningful that could last a lifetime? Not too many marriageable women are going to find what youre doing to be what they want in a potentially lifetime partner.

Im not saying it happens overnight or even that you should change. But the life you want isnt going to come to you simply because you desire it and beg for it. You will have to make some serious evaluations about what youve been doing in actions, not words, what's working and what's not, then decide what actions you need to take to get the life you do want. Or you can keep doing what youre doing and be in the same place next year. Only then youll be a year older. Free will.

12. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

I said i was working on it. Things just gets too difficult when the loneliness lasts too long. You get depressed and it sucks strength from you. I was talking about it, but for me to get strength, i need love. What i actually need is women to see more then what they see before themselves. Yes, i am depressed, because i am lonely. Can i get better? Definitely. And quite fast too. All i need is some woman to see some other good that i have in me than just some self-confidence and how i'm working on myself. I would then get that strength, would try more to work on myself, so that i could make her happy and secured and stuff like that. When you are alone way too long, you then lose motivation to even clean your house. Why would you do that? For yourself again? Like you did 15675641 times before? It just gets tiring. Sadly, it's the women's selfish behavior. They want only strong man, so that they can feel well and safe beside him themselves. But mans have heart too. They can be sad, depressed, feeling lonely. And because of that, we are cursed. We can never be loved. We are trapped in the circle forever. We need to be loved to get stronger, but we can never be loved when we are not strong. I am thinking about how to get out of this circle all my life. I just don't know. I don't have job for 4 years now. Have no strength to look for one. Have not much education either. Women just doesn't find me sexy because of all that. Yet i'm hearing all the time how they don't wanna man who doesn't devote himself to her. Is in pub every day till night, going home drunk. Sitting all the time at TV, watching soccer with bear. I'm not like that. I wish to give her my heart. I wish to spend as much time as possible with her. I want to be with her mainly and give her love. Why at least one woman can't see more than just the blanket that the damn society put over their eyes? :(

13. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.