merry fucking xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ish_me153

i have no doubt that as soon as my sister walks through the door she's gunna call me emo and then we'll end up fighting
then eveyrthing bad that happens today will be blamed on me
nevermind tha that would just make me feel worse
fuck this, where's a blade

ish_me153

*sigh*
okay well, now that ive been kicked from chat im stuck with PM's and posting
seriously tho, i could care less if i was banned from the official site
it might actually make life easier to bear
okay, my christams is going to be shit and i know it
i go onto the chat to try and get AWAY from my problems
not have every fucking person asking me what's wrong
if i wanted to talk about it, i'd tell my bf first
then if i was still upset or w/e i'd post a topic here
i don't tell everyone who thinks they know me when they clearly don't

Veclord

When you come into the chat and start telling a bunch of people to shut up, you'll surely be kicked and if you're still upset after talking then it sounds like you need a new BF.

You were kicked from chat for your behavior. Behave yourself and you won't be kicked from chat, simple as. You've got some serious attitude problems and they need to be dealt with quickly before you get yourself a ban. You've been warned many times that if you tell someone to shut up you will be kicked and eventually banned. Its not hard really, behave and don't get kicked :smile: and if your gonna blame it on your PMS then i really wouldn't bother coming in to chat at all as you can't see to control your anger. Oh and btw anymore insulting post's will be deleted and may well be brought up with the other staff.

ish_me153

You we're kicked from chat for your behavior. Behave yourself and you won't be kicked from chat, simple as. You've got some serious attitude problems and they need to be dealt with quickly before you get yourself a ban. You've been warned many times that if you tell someone to shut up you will be kicked and eventually banned. Its not hard really, behave and don't get kicked :smile: and if your gonna blame it on your PMS then i really wouldn't bother coming in to chat at all as you can't see to control your anger. Oh and btw anymore insulting post's will be deleted and may well be brought up with the other staff.
seriously, you dont even know why im so pissed off
and im not gunna go into any details
because apparently i "can't control my anger"
just fucking block me already
every other site im a member of has
why would this one matter to me anyway
merry fuck it all to everyone

Veclord

< Mod Edit - Quoted deleted post >

You wouldn't even be mad anymore if you'd have kept talking to me. It seems like you're not really hurt about anything and you're just throwing tantrums for attention. Of course, I don't have a clue. You won't go into detail about what's wrong so I just have to guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think chat issues should be dealt with, and the user criticized, in let it all out. It doesn't help, and the OP never even made a reference to being kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00