Mess part 2

Fairlady300zx

Hi sorry I don't put enough to make you guys happy by posting small things, I'm new and terrible at this which I'm used to. But why do I have no one and anyone I get near to I drive away m I really that bad? I know the answer yes I am

gypsylee

SF Supporter
Hi sorry I don't put enough to make you guys happy by posting small things, I'm new and terrible at this which I'm used to. But why do I have no one and anyone I get near to I drive away m I really that bad? I know the answer yes I am
Hey @Fairlady300zx you don’t have to put anything.. I was on a forum for people with anxiety before this and I lurked there for about a year before I posted. I used to just read posts and it helped knowing I wasn’t alone.

Do you get tagged in the cafe posts here?

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @Fairlady300zx it's fine not to post as @gypsylee pointed out its okay just to lurk and know you are not alone in your thoughts and in feeling the way you do.

Do you think having a diary on here public or private would help in any way? Wish you the best and know we're here ready to listen when you are ready to open up.There is no pressure.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I like small things we can break those things down comment after comment or thread after thread. Some people make spaghetti postings and it is like trying to look for a needle in a haystack, so no need to say sorry I actually thank you very much.

Why do you have no one? Well first I don't know if your a man or woman but given by your username lets assume your a woman. For a woman you just have to put youself out there in the dating world either online like on pof.com, match or tagged.com(which is free). Of course you don't want the loser drunk with the wife beater on with mustard stains on it but don't set yourself for prince charming. I will be honest as a guy for most guys we will get with almost any girl we can find.

If on the other hand you are a guy then things change slightly too you might have to lower your expectations on having an extremely beautiful girl (that in my opinion usually are shallow and less loving), to a girl that might have some baggage, might be not the most beautiful outside or a little chub chub but is extremely loving and beautiful inside.

If you are driving them away what do you think that is that is driving them away?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00