**Messed it all up!**

Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by Marshmallow, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

What the hell is wrong with me! i mess up one of the one good things in my life!

Bloody hell! Seriously!

I said i couldn't get hurt like that again and thats exactly how i felt last night! being hurt before nearly killed me so god knows how ima handle this one.

I refuse to be hurt like that again, so ima remove myself from the situation or remove how i feel, i dunno in what way ima do that yet but it will happen.

People telling me i need help, when actually i am getting it but won't go get help themselfs, very hypercritical, destroy yourself with alcohol and whatever else, makes ya worse don't ya see that, ya even admit your worse than you've ever been but still find the time to turn round time and time again and tell me that i need help, i would seriously look at what your doing to yourself.

And yeah having alcohol just after you've taken anti depressants isn't a smart move as i found out, i can't even remember half of what happened, made me freak out BIG TIME, meh whatever im still here :mad:

The one person i really ever ....................... urgh whats the point ................. it don't bloody matter at all now ....last night proved that.

I'll just say i know exactly how hurt someone from here was when the same person did this to them, i know what they went thru and it ain't nice, believe me. :sad:

But whatever who cares anymore ................... so ima fade out into the distance now ................

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2006
  2. ALB_JRS

ALB_JRS Guest

I care vikki

3. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

I care :hug:

Sorry, I don't know what else to say, except that I am here if you want to talk about stuff...

:arms:

x x

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I care hun :) :hug: