messed up this year!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justmeonlyme, Nov 9, 2010.

1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

so ive messed up this school year has been the worst ive had ever im gana pass the year but only just!!
    this is the year they look at when i apply for uni next year i still have a year left at school but when i apply for uni i want have my level 3 results yet so they go by level 2 and ive totally messed it up!!
    it hit home today how bad things have got!! so they send out letters before prise giving telling you if you are getting an award and this is the 1st year since I started school that i haven't got an award. im not complaining that i didn't get one it just made it hit home how bad i let things get i cant believe ive let this happen ive gone from to of my year to barely passing in less than a year...
    i should have done something when i first realised things weren't going so well but i didn't and now its to late and idk what to do.
    mum said she wasn't disappointed but i could tell from the look on her face she was!!
    i i just dont no i dont wanta do this any more i just want to be gone i cant do this i still have to get though my exams idk if i can do it!!
    im so scared im just gana fail them all... whats the point in trying when im just gana fail? i cant do it any more i cant take this!!
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi JustMe...if it is any comfort to you I almost failed out of college and am doing quite well today are very young and have many years ahead to succeed...and you will...please stop feeling ashamed...we all fail or just barely pass things...we are so imperfect...and that does not change who you are bright and valuable, but had a bad year....big hugs, J
  3. ali-wali

ali-wali Well-Known Member

'whats the point in trying when im just gana fail?'
    I thought this exact same thing in school, I did no coursework what so ever, and in my favourite subject art, I did no coursework either, so I was relying on my final peice. I got an A, and believe me you can't get anymore screwed up than me at school, sciving, not going in at all for weeks. But I tried my best at the last minute and it paid off. I never went to uni or 6th form but I wish I did now. If you think your going to fail what have you got to lose eh?
    Just give it a go you'll probably get better results than you think you will :)
    Hope it all goes well for you xxx
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Don't worry you aren't alone! :)

I've fucked up this last section of the year a bit. I got a D on a maths exam, I have no clue what I'm gonna get for my overall score. English is basically down the shitter too.

I just can't concentrate anymore.....I don't know what's happening. I'm just like sitting there in class in a dream state. Barely staying's so embarrasing when the teacher asks me a question because I haven't paid attention....

I'm sure you won't fail them all. You'll probly pass them all :) :console:
  5. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

thanks for the comments im still just finding things really hard its hard going from doing so well to barely passing its not something that i thought id ever let happen and its happened :(