Messed Up?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by RainbowChaser, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Over the next few weeks I'll need all the help and support I can get, yet I can't help but feel that I should stay away from here...

How messed up is that?
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

aww sammie i'm here to help and support you through whatever you are going through. If you want to tlk pm me okay hun :hug:
  3. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Why do you feel you should stay away? x
  4. RainbowChaser

Every time I come here feeling down, I end up reading something that makes me worse :sad:
  5. hey :)

I'm always here if you need someone :hug:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Aww sweetie, i don't know what to say other than I can understand. I hope we can support you through the hard times, but if you feel it only makes you feel worse to come, maybe the support can happen through other means like IM. We all want you to stay safe and find happiness. You are a wonderful person. :hug:
  7. RainbowChaser

It's just all the arguements, both in chat and the forum, they're too much for me right now - I've just started a new job and a really bad day is coming up in just over three weeks, I'm stressed enough as it is without coming to a place for support and seeing arguements everywhere :sad:
  8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Sorry that we can't make the forum and chat more harmonious hun :(

I hope you feel better soon :)

If you have any ideas on how to possibly improve the forum, you can either post in The Members' Voice thread, where all can see your suggestion, or in the Letters to the Management forum, that can only be seen by the staff :)

Take care of yourself Sammie :)
  9. RainbowChaser

I'm all out of ideas :sad: I just don't like people arguing...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.