messed up!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by kaceybabe, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaceybabe

kaceybabe Member

i have borderline personality disorder and felt suicidle so much in the past but was put into intense therapy and seemed to come out better than when i went in ... i felt there was nothing that could stop me and i could fight for myself and keep going.
    but recently i have been going down that downhill spiral ... know where to turn, i cant see any light, i dont want to live my life like this and there is nothing more for me to do.

no1 will help me i dont know what to do anymore :sad:

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

kaceybade do you have any kind of therapy where you could dicuss why youve the feeling going again on an downwardspiral? We are here for you feel free to vent here when you need to. :hug:
    Beret

3. kaceybabe

kaceybabe Member

i have been seeing my cmht social worker ... but cos i been doing so well they are doing less for me! its like they are almost waiting for me to mess up, im starting to think it would be easier if i wasnt here at all! im useless to everyone including myself!
    i cant reach anymore than i already have ... i do everything they say and have done everything they have asked of me. its not a problem i can solve i have no fight left in me so it feels right now :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.